Shelby Township, MI, October 9, 2019
Women currently undergoing treatment for any type of cancer are invited to enjoy a free day of pampering, perks and edible treats on Tuesday, October 22. The day of royal treatment will run from noon to 7 p.m. at Valentina’s Posh Palace, 55107 Shelby Rd., Shelby Township.
Hosting the event are WrappedInLove (wrappedinlove.com), which specializes in clothing and accessories designed to provide comfort, style and dignity for women with cancer; and Valentina’s Posh Palace Boutique (valentinasposhpalace.com), offering casual and formal women’s wear, gifts and accessories.
“Queen for a Day” guests will enjoy:
- Free mini-makeovers and mini-manicures from Studio 9 Salon’s mobile salon. Individualized demonstrations will focus on how to create eyebrows and accentuate eyes for those whose treatment has left them with lost brows or lashes.
- Soothing hand massages plus guidance on alleviating nausea, digestion problems, anxiety and more using doTERRA essential oils. Presentations of fashionable headwear options by WrappedInLove.com.
- 25% off an entire purchase in Valentina’s and in the WrappedInLove pop-up store within Valentina’s.
- Entertainment provided by the students of Music Maker Studio, and 10% off merchandise throughout the Music Maker Studio store.
- One free pair of sassy sayings socks from WrappedInLove.com (while supplies last). Choose from Queen Courageous, Bold/Beautiful, Gutsy/Gorgeous and # Strong.
- Complimentary edibles from Nino Salvaggio, Detroit Grille House, Jet’s Pizza, and sweets from The Secret Ingredient.
“Queen for a Day” is also a family affair for WrappedInLove founder Karen Mac Donald. She and Valentina Kaspari, whose store is co-hosting the event, are cousins.
“Val and I wanted to host an event to celebrate the courageous women who are going through this challenging time,” explains Mac Donald, “not just breast cancer, but all cancers. We know so many people who have, or have had cancer, including my mom who was the inspiration behind WrappedInLove.”
Although this is the first such event for the cousins, Kaspari says she hopes to continue it for many years to come. “We hope that those that can attend will find it enjoyable, one in which they feel like they are being treated like a queen!”
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org